Friday 16 April 2021

(Anzac) Under the wires day.

Kia ora bloggers  yesterday our teachers tied up wires all over the place for Anzac day. We were pretending that it was trench and we had to crawl if you stand up you would get shot and lose a point and everyone is in the same team also no technology  it was all on paper. First thing we did was math we all got given basic facts sheets with a  there was noises  like gun shots, grenades, rocket launchers. After that we did a math sheet about all the wars that New Zealand was in Add how much people died or to the beginning of the war to the end. 

Next we read a story about a donkey that lived in a small town called Gallipoli  and  his all of his owners abuse him one day he met a New Zealand soldier that was a medic and Rolly help the New Zealand soldier with the wounded  they became good friends after saving the town   he give the donkey  to a new owner  that treated Rolly nice.

After that we made letters to our parents pretending that we were in the war. Then we did drawing  the teacher calls out what happen and you have to draw it like this  there was bullet flying then you draw it my favourite was the drawing.



This is my Drawing.





1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Tyler and I am a Year 4 in Te Ana Ako at Waikowhai School. I really like how you shared about the trench. It made me think about how long and painful it was because you were under the bench the whole time . Have you thought sharing your ideas with my teacher to see if my class can do that? If you would like to see my learning, my class blog is https://wpstylerz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.